• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why is deer season so long?

Bear44 Bear44 makes a great point. If you really want to hunt small game the opportunities are there. I live near a 2 WMA’s and Lake West Point which is a Corps of Engineer property. Literally thousands of acres of public land with dozens of access points. I’d suggest this be your route if you want to hunt small game in peace. Good luck.

Why do you want to unnecessarily curtail other people's opportunity to hunt?
Are you a politician Bear44? Got a habit of pivoting away from a question, so I ask again. Are you in favor of closing deer season on Jan 1st like it was for many years?

I could easily ask you the same question. “Why do you unnecessarily curtail other people’s opportunities to hunt?

Are you a politician Bear44? Got a habit of pivoting away from a question, so I ask again. Are you in favor of closing deer season on Jan 1stlike it was for many years?

I could easily ask you the same question. “Why do you unnecessarily curtail other people’s opportunities to hunt?
No I am not in favor of closing the season on Jan 1.

You could ask me the same question, but it would make no sense, because I do not want to curtail other hunter's opportunities, as you do.

As for pivoting away from a question, this is the third time I've asked you this one. Why do you want to unnecessarily curtail other people's opportunity to hunt?

And because I'm pretty sure you'll dodge answering it again, I'll just get the forth repetition out of the way.

Why do you want to unnecessarily curtail other people's opportunity to hunt?

No I am not in favor of closing the season on Jan 1.

You could ask me the same question, but it would make no sense, because I do not want to curtail other hunter's opportunities, as you do.

As for pivoting away from a question, this is the third time I've asked you this one. Why do you want to unnecessarily curtail other people's opportunity to hunt?
Because that’s what deer hunters are doing!! Damn are you that thick?

Because that’s what deer hunters are doing!! Damn are you that thick?
No it's not. As several have pointed out in this thread already, there is abundant opportunity for small game hunters in this state. You, on the other hand, want to eliminate entire weeks from the season for every deer hunter in the state.

What happened? Did you have a favorite patch of woods that got leased to a club?

So what happened when the deer season was exteanded from Jan 1st until Jan 12th I believe this year? Who’s opportunities got eliminated?? It certainly didn’t hurt deer hunters, but you can bet your last dollar it cost a lot of small game hunters time afield. Checkmate! If you can’t see that then you are blind. Big game dates have not been encroached on by small game hunters in recent years. It’s always the other way around. No way around it.

So what happened when the deer season was exteanded from Jan 1st until Jan 12th I believe this year? Who’s opportunities got eliminated?? It certainly didn’t hurt deer hunters, but you can bet your last dollar it cost a lot of small game hunters time afield. Checkmate! If you can’t see that then you are blind. Big game dates have not been encroached on by small game hunters in recent years. It’s always the other way around. No way around it.
How has it cost small game hunters time in the field?

Wait, do you think that small game season is closed when deer season is open? That mistaken belief would be the only logical explanation for your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom