• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is the FDA Shielding Smokers from the GOOD News about E-Cigarettes?

I switched to an e-cig about 4 months ago and it is great. Gotta have my nicotine and I went right over. I had a dead battery one day and pulled out a Marlboro. I could it believe how nasty it was. Wow. Also within a week my lungs cleared up so much. It is amazing taking a deep breath and being able to be so much more physically active. I got a vamo 3 kit with charger and 2 batteries for like 75 from Vape911 on canton Rd. They have like 40 different flavors you can sample for free.

I agree..... It makes NO LOGICAL Sense why there is so much negativity about it. It has got to be the money.

Sure it's not good for you but it is WAY BETTER than cigarettes. And cheaper. And less social stigma. Some people look at smokers like they are child molesters.

whats the best quality E-Cig to try and quit with? before yall say "get a vape" lol, im going to get a vape also, but they are to big to carry with me at work.

whats the best quality E-Cig to try and quit with? before yall say "get a vape" lol, im going to get a vape also, but they are to big to carry with me at work.

I think you'll find the e cigarettes are not good enough I tried em didn't help vaping on the other hand solved my problem I carry mine to work everyday you'll see with experience

I have tried the Blu cigs and I spent 150 bucks on a vape thing and they both suck. Waste of money. I am still smoking marlboro reds.

I have tried the Blu cigs and I spent 150 bucks on a vape thing and they both suck. Waste of money. I am still smoking marlboro reds.

Don't spend big money on all that expensive crap buy you an e-go adjustable voltage battery and a small tank like an e-vod , they are cheap and way less expensive than cigarettes. Do not buy any e-liquid that tastes like tobacco, flavors like strawberry blueberry grape and before you know it you will be done with tobacco. Then you can start lowering your nicotine levels and before you know it you'll be done with nicotine too. I believe the main thing is you're ready to quit and the ego gives you a way to do it. I've been smoking since I was 14 I'm now 55 been trying to quit all my life and vaping has been a blessing good luck to you sir.

I went cold turkey in the late 80's. Hardest thing I ever did. Went from 160 lbs to over 200 in 3 months.
Wish they had been available then. The hardest thing to kick wasn't the nicotine, it was the putting stuff in my mouth habit.

luckily I don't smoke reds anymore. I went down to lights about 5yrs or so ago. Marlboro 72 lights is what im smoking now. disappointing about the blu e-cigs, those were the ones I was looking at.

I've been smoking ciggs for 15 years, bought a vape mod about 6 weeks ago and love it. I feel 10 times better already, I actually think the vapor helps clean your lungs out. The flavors you can choose from are off the chain. Vaperite in woodstock (by the goodwill on 92) has some of the best ejuice I've tried, plus they have a nice juice bar where they mix it all for you. I know i wouldn't go back to cigarettes after doing this.

Back
Top Bottom