• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is there a problem with wanting people to list correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly people are just as frustrated as I am. I don't think a color coded county map sounds like such a bad idea to me. I know in the current time that acceptance and conformity are king. Let's just keep it the way it is. Over and out!
I LOVE PEOPLE WHO JUST LIST THEIR ZIP CODE. YOU HAVE TO CALL THE DAMN SECRET SERVICE TO FIND OUT WHERE THEY'RE AT. WHAT'S THE BIG SECRET,YOU WANT TO SEE THE DAMN STUFF BUT DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE? KEEP IT AND KEEP YOUR LOCATION A SECRET

I LOVE PEOPLE WHO JUST LIST THEIR ZIP CODE. YOU HAVE TO CALL THE DAMN SECRET SERVICE TO FIND OUT WHERE THEY'RE AT. WHAT'S THE BIG SECRET,YOU WANT TO SEE THE DAMN STUFF BUT DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE? KEEP IT AND KEEP YOUR LOCATION A SECRET
I usually just click on the zipcode. Typically it's a hyperlink.

22bff5786ae242702ffb9a33b93d37f91396298923_full.jpg

Waiting for someone to post the 'Lighten up Francis' meme...
Oh, and for the OP to change his screen name
Waiting for someone to post the 'Lighten up Francis' meme...
Oh, and for the OP to change his screen name to 'SolutionMan247'...
I like Mr. Solution or the problem solver better...but I will take your suggestion under consideration.

Why is the guy thats been here for 5 years, with a feedback score of 5!, *****ing about locations placed on an ad??
It falls under freedom of speech. Get back to me if you need clarification on how that works. Otherwise read the thread and use a little deductive reasoning and common sense. I am sure you'll figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom