• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is there a problem with wanting people to list correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You take this **** wayyyy too seriously.
Roger that! Better than not taking it seriously enough. I remember where I am at when I visit this site. Some people don't treat it with the respect it deserves. I understand what you mean though and I will drop it. I respect your opinion though.

I love all the witty comments. I don't care how hard you troll! I will make a color coded map that a toddler could understand. Shoot I will even make several and poll which one users find to be the most accurate to there (THEIR) liking. I will make sure to include an option for Atlanta because we all know that is where Georgia is. A solution man offers a solution and problem man offers up more problems that prevent a solution. Be part of the solution or continue being part of the problem.

I'm just sitting here wondering when the grammar Nazi is entering the scene.

upload_2017-8-2_12-46-34.png

Roger that! Better than not taking it seriously enough. I remember where I am at when I visit this site. Some people don't treat it with the respect it deserves. I understand what you mean though and I will drop it. I respect your opinion though.

This site has plenty of all types. It's nothing to get overly bothered about. It's like an Army unit. We have the hard core mfers, the goofballs, the jokers, the preachers, and the whiners. No matter what, we all belong here. Ball busting is a sport. You served, you know.

I am not butt hurt brother. I understand the dynamic of individuality. There are very few right ways to solve any problem. However most problems have a solution. I am not as active on here as some other members, so therefore I didn't realize how beat this topic was. Clearly it frustrates people. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

I am not butt hurt brother. I understand the dynamic of individuality. There are very few right ways to solve any problem. However most problems have a solution. I am not as active on here as some other members, so therefore I didn't realize how beat this topic was. Clearly it frustrates people. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

You didn't hurt any feelers. This has been the best thread so far today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom