• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why People Hate Glocks?

Crumley25

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
385   0
Reaction score
I just figured I would start a little controversy, I have seen several people on this forum and others where people just say that they hate a Glock. Is there any special reason why or is it just cause? I personally have owned more than my share of Glock probably and they have always went bang. (every single time you pull the trigger). I will and do trust them with my life. There is also the customer service at Glock its top notch and I don't know if anyone in the industry can beat it.

If anyone can give me a good reason they don't like a glock besides it not pretty I wanna hear it.

My first glock was a gen3 19, & i still have it , it honestly has some ftf, fte issues. I bought it cause of the praise it gets and that was not the case for me.

i1175.photobucket.com_albums_r628_livingshadows17_jokergif.gif

I just figured I would start a little controversy, I have seen several people on this forum and others where people just say that they hate a Glock. Is there any special reason why or is it just cause? I personally have owned more than my share of Glock probably and they have always went bang. (every single time you pull the trigger). I will and do trust them with my life. There is also the customer service at Glock its top notch and I don't know if anyone in the industry can beat it.

If anyone can give me a good reason they don't like a glock besides it not pretty I wanna hear it.

i personally LOVE Glocks. used to not, but NOT for a good reason. I too thought they were to "ugly", pricey whatever. That was over 8 yrs ago. Been carrying a GLOCK everyday for over 5yrs

Back
Top Bottom