• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why People Hate Glocks?

LOL been there done that. Springs like to go flying if you don't pay attention. :biggrin:

Just the design of the assembly lol, you have to hold the spring compressed with two hands and manage to put the cups in the spring. I've tried it one handed but the spring binds and as I shift my hold......there just went the firing pn cup :(

I can afford any gun I want. I have found nothing that does the job better for me than a Glock.

I completely agree. I can afford any gun I want, but I chose to daily carry my G27. I love my Les Baer 1911, but it's too nice to carry and too big to conceal easily. Sig's are great, Kimbers are great, Glocks are great, Baer's are great, Barettas are great and so are Colts, Smith's, Ed Browns, etc. I dont hate on any gun if it's one that you are comfortable with, reliable and proficient.

I completely agree. I can afford any gun I want, but I chose to daily carry my G27. I love my Les Baer 1911, but it's too nice to carry and too big to conceal easily. Sig's are great, Kimbers are great, Glocks are great, Baer's are great, Barettas are great and so are Colts, Smith's, Ed Browns, etc. I dont hate on any gun if it's one that you are comfortable with, reliable and proficient.

Well said, I love them all!

I believe this topic has been exhausted and should be closed. As my mama would say, "Nothing good can come from this." :)

Had wanted to buy a Glock 20 till I felt the grip angle. Just seems off to me. Other than that I have no experience with it.

I do enjoy my M&P....wish they came out with one in 10mm.

Back
Top Bottom