• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why so many Scorpions for sale on ODT?

The new scorpion is head and shoulders above the old one in feel. I haven't shot one. I'm told the old mags are not compatible with the new guns.
I want to play with a new one. I had 2 older ones, sold them and got 3 b&t guns...sbr'ed them. I have been sbring **** I want to keep. makes it a lot harder to trade!! my adhd gets me sometimes...trying to be a buyer, not a trader or a seller.

I want to play with a new one. I had 2 older ones, sold them and got 3 b&t guns...sbr'ed them. I have been sbring **** I want to keep. makes it a lot harder to trade!! my adhd gets me sometimes...trying to be a buyer, not a trader or a seller.
The B&T is a nice piece. It's got everything it should just where it should. I did I roller-delayed stribog and by the time I got finished, a B&T would have been cheaper. Being a 45 guy I snagged a SMG 45 and it's my new best friend. The sub-guns keep getting better and better.

I had an original, sold it, then ended up getting the new one. Found a good deal on the old style, so bought it again. The new lower is nicer. More AR like. You can dremel out the old mags to work with the new guns. Gotta make a little pocket for the ar style mag release.

Attachments

• 20220902_152543.jpg
    20220902_152543.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 25
I installed a Binary trigger on a Scorpion I traded into here. Tomorrow I'm going to see just how fast it empties a 30 round mag.

I had an original, sold it, then ended up getting the new one. Found a good deal on the old style, so bought it again. The new lower is nicer. More AR like. You can dremel out the old mags to work with the new guns. Gotta make a little pocket for the ar style mag release.
Can you put that new one on a food scale (as configured) and tell me the weight?
Looks heavy, but maybe not?

Back
Top Bottom