• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why so many Scorpions for sale on ODT?

The new scorpion is head and shoulders above the old one in feel. I haven't shot one. I'm told the old mags are not compatible with the new guns.
See that's the sore spot . They already had proprietary mags and now you tell me they changed mags. See that's like staying in a fancy hotel that has no microwave or mini fridge but does have a room service menu. Oh and they charge you daily for Wi-Fi. Meanwhile Super 8 gives you all that for less than half the price.

See that's the sore spot . They already had proprietary mags and now you tell me they changed mags. See that's like staying in a fancy hotel that has no microwave or mini fridge but does have a room service menu. Oh and they charge you daily for Wi-Fi. Meanwhile Super 8 gives you all that for less than half the price.

They probably didn't like that PSA came out with a cheaper option for their Scorpion mag's.

They probably didn't like that PSA came out with a cheaper option for their Scorpion mag's.
I'm sure they hate that. But lately the PSA knockoff I really want is that AR lower that uses AK mags along with a short pistol upper. I think it's called the KS47. But CMMG used to call it the Mutant.

I'm sure they hate that. But lately the PSA knockoff I really want is that AR lower that uses AK mags along with a short pistol upper. I think it's called the KS47. But CMMG used to call it the Mutant.

I've been drooling over the Ks47 too. But the CMMG MK47 is built stronger so it's tough choice. The PSA uses a standard AR15 bolt face that's been reworked to use the 7.62x39, but the CMMG uses a 308 size bolt so material isn't taken away so it's more robust/heavier.

Probably won't be an issue long term unless a suppressor is used. Then the added pressure might take it's toll on the PSA version.

My next purchase might be the Wolf A1 12.5" upper, comes with a cold hammer forged barrel and is piston operated for mid $500 price range.

I've been drooling over the Ks47 too. But the CMMG MK47 is built stronger so it's tough choice. The PSA uses a standard AR15 bolt face that's been reworked to use the 7.62x39, but the CMMG uses a 308 size bolt so material isn't taken away so it's more robust/heavier.

Probably won't be an issue long term unless a suppressor is used. Then the added pressure might take it's toll on the PSA version.

My next purchase might be the Wolf A1 12.5" upper, comes with a cold hammer forged barrel and is piston operated for mid $500 price range.
mutant is a badass piece of kit.

Great taste
20221119_101655.jpg

Back
Top Bottom