• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why the hate for the S&W 40 cal

Silversolder429

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
127   0
Reaction score
I would like to hear the reason why people dislike the 40 cal? I have an H&K USP Compact in 40 that is probably the best handling & shooting pistol I own . I just see a lot of post stating no 40 cal . I know some is preference but I believe most is garbage they read on the internet. Your thoughts?

45BEBE95-140E-4EF5-B526-95CDB470E893.gif
In son... @palmettomoon @jcountry @BDR1 @Kahrnut @chucklenut @FatAlbert @Bypass @BIKER13
@crippen @ARCman47 @3clicks_Off @7pt62THOR @bulletpaluza @Dingo @DinkyDau @emptyMAGS
It’s 40 smith an breaker.

There are some thing in life that are beyond reason:
- why we drive on parkways and park on driveways
- why ODT in general loathes .40 cal
- why i feel compelled to buy .40 anything just because it is a great deal when I already have 2

This is something one just accepts and if you want to sell .40 here, it better be a real deal, like half price. That part is no joke.
Then one of us few members of the "40 no h8r" club will be along to take advantage of you.

I agree... Why all the hate for the .40 S&W!? I've used it for competition shooting for years. In well built 2011's they run softer than your nicer 1911's chambered in 9mm. I'm not siding over one or the other... However, the ignorance of others truly plagues me, as seeing how many people are so narrow minded. Most people can't and will never be able to afford a nice pistol chambered in .40 S&W to find out for themselves. Instead, they base their opinions solely on a pistol that costs around $500.00 in most cases (not all). If they shot lets say a custom built limited pistol or race gun, I believe they would change their minds quickly.

There are some thing in life that are beyond reason:
- why we drive on parkways and park on driveways
- why ODT in general loathes .40 cal
- why i feel compelled to buy .40 anything just because it is a great deal when I already have 2

This is something one just accepts and if you want to sell .40 here, it better be a real deal, like half price. That part is no joke.
Then one of us few members of the "40 no h8r" club will be along to take advantage of you.
I agree... Why all the hate for the .40 S&W!? I've used it for competition shooting for years. In well built 2011's they run softer than your nicer 1911's chambered in 9mm. I'm not siding over one or the other... However, the ignorance of others truly plagues me, as seeing how many people are so narrow minded. Most people can't and will never be able to afford a nice pistol chambered in .40 S&W to find out for themselves. Instead, they base their opinions solely on a pistol that costs around $500.00 in most cases (not all). If they shot lets say a custom built limited pistol or race gun, I believe they would change their minds quickly.
I agree , i believe most have never shot the 40 , and just jump on the hater train , really is sad

Back
Top Bottom