• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why the steep price on the ODT

Awhile back saw someone post a $399 upper from psa in steals ,and deals section ,and a few days later post 2 of the uppers for $499 a piece in the for sale section . I thought it was funny ,but hey what ever blows your skirt.

speaking of Bud's , I read a story the other day where a guy had been buying from Bud's and was a member of some kind of Bud's buyer program etc. He bought and paid for 2 different rifles. While waiting for them to be shipped, he received an email stating that the price had went up was now X which was $400-$500 higher than what he had already paid. The email asked him to pay the additional money or he would be issued a refund. WTH? Bait and switch or?

WOW, I think I would have to take the refund and look elsewhere. Thats a horrible way to treat a long time customer.

Awhile back saw someone post a $399 upper from psa in steals ,and deals section ,and a few days later post 2 of the uppers for $499 a piece in the for sale section . I thought it was funny ,but hey what ever blows your skirt.
Wow, that takes some balls.

IDK. Do a search on "Oracle" and see what comes up. :noidea:
SMH

images2.fanpop.com_images_photos_6800000_The_Oracle_the_matrix_6856144_350_307.jpg

yeah it sux and you can't call the turds on it cause "Its the rule." ****ing gougers

Back
Top Bottom