• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why Will You NOT Ship?

I have before but doubt I will much in the future. It's just a PITA for me personally. I'd rather arrange a meet, swoop in and wrap up and on my way 10 mins later.

I have before but doubt I will much in the future. It's just a PITA for me personally. I'd rather arrange a meet, swoop in and wrap up and on my way 10 mins later.

Yeah I am kind of the same. I will ship a giveaway but everything else is getting to be a hassle.

Years ago I was the type of guy who didn't ship or trust shipping, but then I realized how silly and self defeating that mindset is. Like when you go back and forth with someone for days getting schedules to line up, then you both drive 30min to an hour to meet, spend $10+ on gas, when you could have just shipped and been done with it.

Years ago I was the type of guy who didn't ship or trust shipping, but then I realized how silly and self defeating that mindset is. Like when you go back and forth with someone for days getting schedules to line up, then you both drive 30min to an hour to meet, spend $10+ on gas, when you could have just shipped and been done with it.

I trust most folks on here. I've just never had anything I couldn't get rid of locally, easily. That and the fact I travel metro Atlanta throughout the week helps with local meet ups

I trust most folks on here. I've just never had anything I couldn't get rid of locally, easily. That and the fact I travel metro Atlanta throughout the week helps with local meet ups
Yeah, I get that. If I lived or worked closer to the metro area I'd probably do a lot more face to face.

Back
Top Bottom