• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why you should carry in your yard.

i dislike .380 caliber but i will give it the credit for being easy to carry due to he small grip/slide size, i love my little m&p bodyguard .380(the laser really wasn't that useful)
it would be nice to be able to buy a revolver like a j-frame with a smaller cylinder to conceal carry though

Just curious...what do you dislike about the 380 caliber? thanks.

Living out in the boondocks I keep a Judge or my Bond Arms with .410 on me all the time. I helped a widow cut wood two years ago in the fall and the snakebite potential was awful. I like the Bond because it's stainless.
Also, lots of unchained, unwatched dogs.
Oh, and of course the infamous and dreaded 'yotes etc.

I love my Bond Arms.

Its just too easy to not atleast throw something like a Ruger LCP in the pocket when heading to the yard or mailbox. Even in gym shorts with pockets its convenient.
Very good point. I believe a person's yard is the most likely spot where they will be confronted by intruders be they 2 legged or 4. So I think that the P3AT, the Beretta 21A, the LCP are perfect for walking to the mail box. Hell, even a Davis derringer in the pocket is better than nothing.
I met a guy one time years ago with a few convictions for Agg Assault. He was about 5'3" and about 165 lbs. He told me and I quote " I aint about takin' no ass whoopin' empty handed." That advice has stuck with me for years.

Back
Top Bottom