• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why you should carry in your yard.

This is why I would like to get my carry license. Too many stupid people/criminals

I bought my wife a pistol the week end we were married in late 68. She has carried it ever since and will shoot your ass. We also have a range in our front yard. We practice a lot with our son's. One is policeman and the other is a fireman/swat medic. They and their wives carry also.

Yeah - I need to get you and my wife together!!

I would rather be overly prepared then something serious happen

Talk to mine too! She HATES me carrying in the house. I'm usually concealed at home to keep her quiet.

I can't get her to carry, and she's had an incident where she forgot to lock her car and when she turned back around to go lock it she ended up fighting a guy she described as looking like Bernie Mac for her laptop. (She's 5'1") I would have thought that would wake her up. She won't carry because she "chooses not to live in fear." :confused:

I'm with ya on the over prepared, and its hard to live in fear with 9 rounds of 45 acp critical defense on your hip.

That's funny as I am sitting in my lazyboy reading this, I still have my 45 strapped on.

I usually have a firearm handy in the house except for the shower. Seem like the worst place not to have one. Walk out with nothing more on than a towel in the middle of getting robbed.

I usually have a firearm handy in the house except for the shower. Seem like the worst place not to have one. Walk out with nothing more on than a towel in the middle of getting robbed.

I tend to cover my gun with a shirt while taking a shower, but even then.....it's not as handy as I would like. Now that I think about it, a 4-6oz bottle of pepper spray could work in pinch while showering.

There's also a video out there showing a 4 year old being mauled by a dog, thankfully the cat was there to chase it away. But a handy pistol would solve any dog problem that comes your way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom