• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that in order to report something as stolen you have to provide your name/address/etc, that way if you're lying you can be charged with filing a false police report and fraud.
That’s true. When you report a firearm stolen for example come out and take a report. Then it’s filed over to the detectives.

If you got warrants you can’t take no chances.

Truth: When you see a citizen back into their driveway and park against the garage door, they are dodging the repo man,

We live in a pretty nice neighborhood, neighbor across the cul-de-sac started doing that, I told the SO that she was dodging the repo guy, SO said "no way, she's got a good job." In about 3 days, the hook was cruising the street, in a week the car was gone,

Truth: When you see a citizen back into their driveway and park against the garage door, they are dodging the repo man,

We live in a pretty nice neighborhood, neighbor across the cul-de-sac started doing that, I told the SO that she was dodging the repo guy, SO said "no way, she's got a good job." In about 3 days, the hook was cruising the street, in a week the car was gone,

That and automated license plate readers that are mounted on cop cars now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom