• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wife needs heart valve fixed.

My 76 year old Mom had this exact procedure done in May of this year. All went well. I was amazed at what the surgeon could do. The recovery time was very quick. She did open heart the time before and it was a very long recovery.

St. Joseph’s .
One of the best hospitals/medical facilities there is in my opinion. I have been there many of times from a child through adulthood , with a whole range and host of problems . They have always been spot on when it comes to care and figuring stuff out too.
I like how well they team up with Emory in the medical fields. There is a good bit of positive that comes from that. The doctors all the way down to the lowest rung of staff always seem to have a good outlook on things, they always do the best job and seem to go the extra mile to make sure things are right for the patient as well as the family ! I have nothing but the best praises for this facility and the people that staff it !

Wife has a heart valve that's real bad. Anyone have experience with a TAVR procedure?
She doesn't want open heart and doesn't want to go to Kennestone after her last experience there and mediocre reviews.
I have had 5 heart surgerys including open heart 5 bypasses. Dr Tamaula at Northside is the BEST. I am living proof. Was told I had 6 months to live, went to Dr Tamaula and 5 years later I am in Wyoming hunting at 10,000 feet at -5 and having no problems.

Back
Top Bottom