• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bloodhound puppy. Guys I have a problem. Thank you guys problem fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might sound dumb but assert yourself as alpha. My view is they're trying to put him as omega and if you4e not intervening to assert dominance over them, they think it's OK.

We're it me, when they came running in I would "attack" them. They'll look at you like WTF? and you change the tone to nuzzle the pupp and call them over. If they act aggressive, you reassert the dominance so they see there's only one accepted way to behave towards the pup.

What breed are the other two? Is it a siE thing where they are gonna be the smaller dogs when pup is grown?

I had a friend with a wolf hybrid. She had a big litter if pups and when they got a bit bigger all of the pups would attack the biggest of them and pull her fur out. It was to keep her from becoming high in the social order. She would have dominated them so they bullied her.

How much injury has the puppy sustained?
maybe it will pass because these are shiz tsu and shiz szu mix dogs so small to medium size. I don't think they'll go near him as an adult. I will just keep them separated with me in between em.

orry my typings not real good baby boy is crawling on me like I'm a mountain wanting to play. Love the little guy

Might sound dumb but assert yourself as alpha. My view is they're trying to put him as omega and if you4e not intervening to assert dominance over them, they think it's OK.

We're it me, when they came running in I would "attack" them. They'll look at you like WTF? and you change the tone to nuzzle the pupp and call them over. If they act aggressive, you reassert the dominance so they see there's only one accepted way to behave towards the pup.

What breed are the other two? Is it a siE thing where they are gonna be the smaller dogs when pup is grown?

I had a friend with a wolf hybrid. She had a big litter if pups and when they got a bit bigger all of the pups would attack the biggest of them and pull her fur out. It was to keep her from becoming high in the social order. She would have dominated them so they bullied her.
The other dogs are Shiz Tzus. Thank for the advice. That is pretty much what I've been doing so far and it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom