• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bloodhound puppy. Guys I have a problem. Thank you guys problem fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
My other dogs have become aggressive towards my new puppy. Is there any way to fix this?

It is really stressing me out. I love the pup but I don't want him getting attacked and becoming aggressive as he grows up.

IMG_0417[1].JPG

When are they aggressive? Around food, around you, bedding? Do they growl or attack?
Whenever anyone gives him attention or tries to pet him. It's pretty bad. You even talk to him around the other dogs they come running in and try to bite him. I feed him by himself away from the other dogs and keep him upstairs with me mostly but I can't take him downstairs around the other dogs or he will get attacked. I carry him outside by himself as well and while I'm carrying him they try to bite him in my arms.

I'm pretty annoyed at the other dogs but they are not mine they belong to the family. This little guy is as sweet as he can be. He gets his feelings hurt easily and just wants to play with the other dogs.

Breaks my heart.

Whenever anyone gives him attention or tries to pet him. It's pretty bad. You even talk to him around the other dogs they come running in and try to bite him. I feed him by himself away from the other dogs and keep him upstairs with me mostly but I can't take him downstairs around the other dogs or he will get attacked. I carry him outside by himself as well and while I'm carrying him they try to bite him in my arms.

I'm pretty annoyed at the other dogs but they are not mine they belong to the family. This little guy is as sweet as he can be. He gets his feelings hurt easily and just wants to play with the other dogs.

Breaks my heart.
Eff that. Put muzzles and a shock collar on them. Get out of line, ride the lightning right then and there to address the bad behavior. Like others said they need time and he should become part of the pack. You’re the boss as well, so they learn from your queues. I know this is easier said than done, but you have to address asap before the pup gets hurt, and your stress levels get elevated.

Eff that. Put muzzles and a shock collar on them. Get out of line, ride the lightning right then and there to address the bad behavior. Like others said they need time and he should become part of the pack. You’re the boss as well, so they learn from your queues. I know this is easier said than done, but you have to address asap before the pup gets hurt, and your stress levels get elevated.
They are jealous,give it some time be the dominant dog around them.we have 2 the youngest is 7 and they still jealous of our attention
Thanks guys I'll keep trying. Love this little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom