• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wild Dogs Attack! - Jackson County hunter fought for his life against three large dogs

I have a real.fear of bears. I never go into the woods without at least a Geelock. If there's a possibility of encountering a bear I'm skrapped wid dat foe-foe Smitty 'n Wess.
A couple of years ago, we had a Black Bear come up to the edge of our field, but it never came out of the wood line, stayed about 20 minutes and moved on, so they're there, but them wild creatures are un-predictable and if they're hungry enough?

& pepper spray, at minimum.
I don’t go out the door without a firearm now. Always have a 3 1/2 inch blade tactical knife clipped iwb appendix carry, and a little Victorinox classic in my pocket.
Pepper spray…back when I couldn’t carry on my job, I once had an old yellow cur circling me in a field, low growling. After a couple of minutes, got tired of that, hosed him down good in his face. Halt brand spray. He never even blinked, just sat down about 8 feet away snarling and showing teeth. Didn’t faze him. Had a co-worker drive up and see what was happening, got a six foot tree trimmer pole and ran that sob off.
We always had someone getting dog bit,

Been getting this guy on different cams he has to be somebody dog he is to healthy,I have rode around to see if I could find owner with no luck.
0247A294-98AF-4CDD-B8DB-218BC3804240.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom