• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Will prices return to normal with No gun ban? What's the future of the ODT?

Espartis

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
It seems to me there are going to be 3 individually proposed measures.

1. more stringent background checks
2. high capacity magazine bans
3. "assault weapons" ban

It has been recorded by many Dem representatives that proposing one all encompassing piece of legislature would be near impossible to pass vs proposing individual pieces which address each item in questions.

I'd like to think that a new assault weapon ban will not gain the support needed to pass. But I do however feel revised structure around background checks and high capacity magazines do have a high probability of being passed.

With that being said, how would these measures affect prices of guns of so called "assault weapons"? Obviously the current scare has caused price gouging and super inflation of AR-15s, AKs, ect. Will we ever get back to where we were before? I remember seeing $700 quality AR-15s and $400 AKs all day every day on this board. Will we ever get back to this place or are we always going to see the repercussions of the current market inflation?

If all private sales require a background check in the future or are even banned in the future, what will happen to the ODT?

If all private sales require a background check in the future or are even banned in the future, what will happen to the ODT?

Nothing will happen to ODT, we'll just have to meet at a FFL to do our deals :(

As for prices, well, that horse has been beaten and is now a bottle of glue

Back
Top Bottom