• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Winchester 24gun safe $550 at Costco

Two things--Isn't that the same one as Tractor Supply? and my closest Costco is town Center--too crowded and too much traffic for a country boy--we need one in Cartersville or Rome

I looked at Costco online and in the store (Cumberland) and neither had this safe anymore. I'm pretty sure the Winchester (Tractor Supply), Bighorn (Costco), Field & Stream (Dick's), and Stack On (Sports Authority) safes are all the same...probably manufactured in the same plant and labeled/marketed differently.

Sports Authority has the 24 gun Stack-on safe with digital lock for $649.99. I found a 15% off coupon in their Father's Day circular which knocks about $100 off the price puts it at the same price as the Costco safe on special. The challenge with Sports Authority is finding one in the box. If your local store has one, it is usually on the floor. I've bought one of their floor models before but be sure to have them demonstrate the electronic lock works properly and that the safe comes with all of the interior shelves, shelf clips, extensions for scoped rifles, and the manual lock key. From my experience, they usually are missing something and/or the digital keypad isn't working completely (make sure to press every button and get a beep out of it).

Here is a link to the coupon...you can print it off and it is good for almost another 2 weeks. When I bought my safe, I signed up for their loyalty shopper program by providing an email address and got about $25 of in-store credit for my next purchase.

Two things--Isn't that the same one as Tractor Supply? and my closest Costco is town Center--too crowded and too much traffic for a country boy--we need one in Cartersville or Rome
looks like it but they were at $650 the other day when I was in the Tractor Supply by me in Hickory Flat/Canton. They were $550 this last Thanksgiving. That's what I'm waiting for this year.

Looked at both the Costco 24 gun and the Tractor Supply 24 gun. They are not the same safe. Costco safe is 28 in wide vs 30 inches for the TSC safe. Also, the TSC safe has 12 active bolts- 5 on the sides and 1 on the top and bottom of the door. Costco safe has only 6 active bolts and 4 dead bolts on the hinge side. Costco safe has built in door organizer to hold handguns and other items. Overall, I felt the TSC safe was a better deal. The extra width of the TSC safe makes a big difference. 22cf interior on the TSC vs19 on the Costco.

Back
Top Bottom