• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Window Tint

Window Tint... Should it be Illegal

• Yes

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 55 79.7%

• Total voters

cvpadge

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
45   0
Reaction score
Just wondering how folks feel about dark tinted windows (<32%). Do you agree they they are a danger and should be illegal or do you think they are harmless and the law is BS?

Personally I like to be able to see where I am going bro. I have never really understood window tinting. I figure the person driving must be hiding something.

Love it , get it as dark as i can on all my vehicles. If the law can do it so can i!!

I gave a trooper a hard time @ a roadblock 1 time. He say's your tint's a little dark ain't it. I said not anymore than your's. . . hands me my license back and say's have a good evening. . . :lol:

Personally I like to be able to see where I am going bro. I have never really understood window tinting. I figure the person driving must be hiding something.

It makes it alot more cooler in the summer, and keeps alot of the spot a steals down. If they bust out your window with tint on it atleast the glass will be stuck an it takes more time to get to your stuff.

Lol i know what you mean, It's tough to swallow my words when the officer writing my ticket is driving a tahoe with murdered windows

Back
Top Bottom