• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Window Tint

Window Tint... Should it be Illegal

• Yes

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 55 79.7%

• Total voters
I think the tint law is BS. Partrol cars are no differant than any other car and should have to follow the law also.

Ive had my share of tint tickets too. After 4 of them in my wife's car I figured out if I removed it for court and had the ticket dropped, I would come out alot cheaper. Something for y'all to consider if you get a tint ticket.

In my previous truck, I only got one ticket. Got lucky with that. It had DOUBLE 5% limo tint side, rear and front sun strip. It was a dodge ram 4x4 comoletly blacked out with flat black and a big triple across double down tube roll bar with 7 KCs on it. That where basicly a 3 million candle power spot light each. Each at differant angles. Came in very handy for a variety of situations such as off roading at night, lighting a dark yard/ house and blinding people right as we kick the door in, and the occasional tailgater! Got pulled once and got a hefty fine, then began doing bounty hunting. Everytime I'd get stopped for it the cop would always say only law enforcement can have them that dark. And I'd say well, I kinda am. And then tell them what I do and show Id. Always ended up with a warning then.

Back
Top Bottom