• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Window Tint

Window Tint... Should it be Illegal

• Yes

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 55 79.7%

• Total voters
My wife and I are both Migraine sufferes, she needs her windows tinted as she's light sensitive. I personally don't see what the big deal is with windows being tinted, it's nobodies business what I'm doing in my vehicle. I respect cops but i'm not bending over breaking my back to accomodate them either.

The back glass of my truck is 5% and the windows are 20%. You cant see out of the back at night lol. But thats what side mirrors are for.
This - I almost backed over a lady walking behind my car with 10% on it - I do not put less than 20% all the way round - keeps the car cool, fairly secure and I can see motion behind me - can't see everything in your outside mirrors

It can make using he side and rearview mirrors a PITA after dark. Makes it hard to back a large pickup, but on bright sunny hot days it's a blessing.

Just got 15% all around on my car (nothing on the windshield) and it makes a world's difference. I was used to the leather in my car getting scorching hot in the summer and since the tint the inside stays cool. The 5-0 around me have 5% all around so they don't give anyone tickets for it.

Back
Top Bottom