• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wine making

Local brew supply.
Muskedines in Cartersville. Great people, helpful, not pushy or looking to sell you stuff you don't need. It's more of a we have what you need and know how to do it kind of place. Plus the sell beer in growlers.

Local brew supply.
Muskedines in Cartersville. Great people, helpful, not pushy or looking to sell you stuff you don't need. It's more of a we have what you need and know how to do it kind of place. Plus the sell beer in growlers.
did the kit you used have a name brand? cartersville is a bit far

did the kit you used have a name brand? cartersville is a bit far

Cru Orchard breezin acai raspberry rapture. It's basically a big juice box, with a couple of other things you dump in a bucket. You'll need a hardware kit too, I think that was about $150 but it had all the stuff you're going to need as in bucket,carboy,siphon,etc

Cru Orchard breezin acai raspberry rapture. It's basically a big juice box, with a couple of other things you dump in a bucket. You'll need a hardware kit too, I think that was about $150 but it had all the stuff you're going to need as in bucket,carboy,siphon,etc
lol, thats quite the name

We picked up another kit some impossible to pronounce German wine Gewurztraminer. I'll let you know in 4 weeks. That one needs to sit for 3 months after bottling before drinking.....(wife not happy about the wait and planning on getting another kit...lol)

Back
Top Bottom