• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WINNERS X 2 in the Benefit Auction for Katherine!

Alright, Big news. In light of the auction reaching $4,000.00 and having two very generous and deserving bidders. Gamudd and Grub Master have agreed to split the cost and the day. There will be plenty of room and time for everybody. Most of the added prizes were intended for two and they will be easy enough to split. I even secured two Hen of Fames, one from Zesty's donation, and Bass Akwards said he could make something happen. The winners will decide between themselves who will take the knife from 1coolhand and who will take the drawing from Para13ellum.

Congratulations guys. Now we just have to make arrangements and pick a date. It's gonna be a humdinger!

This is amazing. Well done, ODT

Well I'm heading up to the property in 2 weeks to start filling feeders with corn since deer season is over. After I get them in the area good which may take a few of weeks you 2 fine fellas are welcome to head on up. I'll get with yall as soon as we are ready to hunt and the hogs start showing up everyday.

Alright, Big news. In light of the auction reaching $4,000.00 and having two very generous and deserving bidders. Gamudd and Grub Master have agreed to split the cost and the day. There will be plenty of room and time for everybody. Most of the added prizes were intended for two and they will be easy enough to split. I even secured two Hen of Fames, one from Zesty's donation, and Bass Akwards said he could make something happen. The winners will decide between themselves who will take the knife from 1coolhand and who will take the drawing from Para13ellum.

Congratulations guys. Now we just have to make arrangements and pick a date. It's gonna be a humdinger!

I just now found this thread and it has taken me a long time to get through it....
I am blown away by the generosity of the folks on ODT....
Way to pull together for a friend in need...
Thank you all....

This was truly an awe inspiring moment...I'm glad I was able to be a part of it. Didn't win but didn't lose either!

Yes sir. Gentlemen, I'll catch up tomorrow and get things squared away. I cannot say how surprised I am it went this far. Thanks to all the generous and outstanding members of ODT.

I'm about to leave the shop. I'm not even going to take my laptop home. After this I'm pretty much grounded from ODT tonight so I'll see ya'll tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom