• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WINNERS X 2 in the Benefit Auction for Katherine!

Alright, Big news. In light of the auction reaching $4,000.00 and having two very generous and deserving bidders. Gamudd and Grub Master have agreed to split the cost and the day. There will be plenty of room and time for everybody. Most of the added prizes were intended for two and they will be easy enough to split. I even secured two Hen of Fames, one from Zesty's donation, and Bass Akwards said he could make something happen. The winners will decide between themselves who will take the knife from 1coolhand and who will take the drawing from Para13ellum.

Congratulations guys. Now we just have to make arrangements and pick a date. It's gonna be a humdinger!

Alright, Big news. In light of the auction reaching $4,000.00 and having two very generous and deserving bidders. Gamudd and Grub Master have agreed to split the cost and the day. There will be plenty of room and time for everybody. Most of the added prizes were intended for two and they will be easy enough to split. I even secured two Hen of Fames, one from Zesty's donation, and Bass Akwards said he could make something happen. The winners will decide between themselves who will take the knife from 1coolhand and who will take the drawing from Para13ellum.

Congratulations guys. Now we just have to make arrangements and pick a date. It's gonna be a humdinger!

Absolutely incredible what you were able to put together in such a short amount of time. Kudos to you and all who helped make this happen. Just unbelievable what a small dedicated group can accomplish.

:cheer2::peace::rockon::cheer2::peace::rockon::cheer2::peace:

Wow! Simply awesome! You guys deserve it, hope you have an absolute blast and thank you so much for making a HUGE difference!!

Outside of the fact that we're all a bunch of north ends of south bound mules it is great to see what we can all accomplish. That's what makes the odt different from anything else.. Thanks Bryan for making this happen and to GaMudd and Grubmaster for ponying up big time for a cause as worthy as it was. My only regret is that I wasn't able to participate monetarily! Kudos to everyone!!!

Good on everybody involved in this!

It is AMAZING to see all these people coming together to help lilkat and her family.

I hope the winners both have an awesome day at the range.

Imagine what we could do if we weren't just a buying, selling and trading website. You know, more like a club or something...

Back
Top Bottom