• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

wonder what happenend to him

swampbuck62

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
he is otherwise healthy, hangs around the yard with the other squirrels and eats the corn and seed we toss out...

if you can't tell he has no fuzzy tail only a nub...

pic sucks zoomed in from a cell pic..

Attachments

• 1121131224.jpg
    1121131224.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 209
Had one simular to that one in an orchard about 2yrs ago, never got the chance to get my hands on him for a closer look. Saw him for 2 seasons but then he disappeared. He got around pretty well despite his gimpiness.

Nick T

I've got one of those in my yard.

I walked outside one afternoon to see my dog chewing on a tail so I thought he must have caught a squirrel. A few days later I see my dog looking out the living room window growling at something so I get up and look out at a squirrel with no tail.

My dog only growls at that one squirrel, he will watch and chase all of them, but that one bobtailed squirrel gets him upset every time.

I've got one of those in my yard.

I walked outside one afternoon to see my dog chewing on a tail so I thought he must have caught a squirrel. A few days later I see my dog looking out the living room window growling at something so I get up and look out at a squirrel with no tail.

My dog only growls at that one squirrel, he will watch and chase all of them, but that one bobtailed squirrel gets him upset every time.

Squirrel probably attempted to gnaw the pup's nose off when stole his tail. LOL

Nick T

Back
Top Bottom