• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World Cup 2014

It'll definitely be a nail biter.....I just hope my man Miroslav Klose gets his 16th World Cup goal to become the all time goal leader.

If they put him in. He's getting damn old that's why he's not starting.

Don't get me wrong. He's a bad ass. I only own 2 Germany Jerseys ....Klose, and Ballack.

It would be exciting to watch Klose surpass Ronaldo, but if the Colombian Rodriguez keeps pace he'll pass both of them eventually. He's already got 5 goals in his first world cup and he's only 22. He'll be 34 in his fourth world cup and could likely play a 5th. We'll see how he does against Brazil on Friday.

It would be exciting to watch Klose surpass Ronaldo, but if the Colombian Rodriguez keeps pace he'll pass both of them eventually. He's already got 5 goals in his first world cup and he's only 22. He'll be 34 in his fourth world cup and could likely play a 5th. We'll see how he does against Brazil on Friday.

It would be awesome to see Brazil lose on Friday, I have to admit Columbia looks pretty strong so far.

If they put him in. He's getting damn old that's why he's not starting.

Don't get me wrong. He's a bad ass. I only own 2 Germany Jerseys ....Klose, and Ballack.

That's true, he is getting old.....but man, he makes such a dynamic option as a substitute. As far as Ballack goes, Germany is missing him for sure. He was such a midfield general, I miss watching him.

Back
Top Bottom