• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would like to swap

They should work fine, but they do appear to have a short fat nose profile. So, you will probably have to seat them deep for a short overall length. I bought a batch with the same profile, and found that they had to be seated very short to fit into the chamber of a couple of my guns. Once you get it figured out, they should work.

They should work fine, but they do appear to have a short fat nose profile. So, you will probably have to seat them deep for a short overall length. I bought a batch with the same profile, and found that they had to be seated very short to fit into the chamber of a couple of my guns. Once you get it figured out, they should work.
Yes sir.. I talked to Boudreau Boudreau about it.. and he gave me some pointers.. he helped me tremendously.. this is exactly what he said.. so now I’m seating them at 1.06. Col.. and backed off the powder load.. works great

I have found the truncated cone bullets are much better for powder coating. They typically don't have to be seated deeper like the round nose coated ones do and they have all chambered fine.

Rosewood

If they are grossly oversized for use in 9mm, assuming you have one or are willing to purchase one, you can run them thru the Lee push thru sizer the size you want. It won't hurt the coating at all. I size all of my cast boolits after I powder coat them.

Rosewood

Back
Top Bottom