Would you get into a Mexican standoff?

I've never had to draw before so I guess it's a question for the group. if you get into a situation where both of you draw, do you wait to talk it out Hollywood style or do you let your finger do the talking?

If I’m ever in that situation, the LAST thing I’m going to do is try to talk, or wait to see if the Mexican shoots first.

I ain’t gonna lie....

That Mexican standoff would last about 30 seconds and then I’d be ready for a nap.
download (10).jpg

I may have to inspect your man card! That's Salma Hayek in her earlier days. She is older now and has really let herself go.

View attachment 1444756
If that's what you consider 'letting herself go' I'm guessing that you have never been to a trailer park swimming pool in July....

It's like a fight I guess....I figured out yrs ago if I see I gotta fight....IM THROWING THE 1ST PUNCH...1ST PUNCH OR BULLET WILL USUALLY TELL THE TALE WHEN ITS OVER
Yep, probably at least 95% of most fights are won with a good punch in the right spot. But then there's always that one guy with a freakin' iron head, hit him with that perfect knockout punch and BAM! All you did was piss that big mean SOB off, dammit! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom