• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would You? Hey nothing beats Free Rent...

I have never understood why the system works like this. The homeowner should be able to force remove anyone squatting on his property. You want to see an example of where police brutality is justified? Here it is. Break out the riot gear and beat the living **** out of this person, remove her kids from her custody, and slap her happy ass in prison.

Renters, in general, are hard enough on a house but squatters are down right disgusting. They are a festering boil on the ass of society and should be lanced at the first opportunity.

Inquiring minds want to know...I haven't even been in my second home in a month...I think I'd better go have a looksee...I will be armed.

good idea

i went down to some land my folks had in thomasville about 6 or 7 years ago no one had been to in a good while

i was under the legal handgun age but i brought my sks with me as the decrepit cabin we had on the property had evidence of meth users hanging around it

I have never understood why the system works like this. The homeowner should be able to force remove anyone squatting on his property. You want to see an example of where police brutality is justified? Here it is. Break out the riot gear and beat the living **** out of this person, remove her kids from her custody, and slap her happy ass in prison.

Renters, in general, are hard enough on a house but squatters are down right disgusting. They are a festering boil on the ass of society and should be lanced at the first opportunity.
this is a very frequent problem

not so much here, but in places where banks have alot of forclosed homes (detroit) folks just move in and set up shops. and the banks allow them to stay for a long time as they arent selling the house anyway and the trouble to evict them is sometimes not worth it

this is a very frequent problem

not so much here, but in places where banks have alot of forclosed homes (detroit) folks just move in and set up shops. and the banks allow them to stay for a long time as they arent selling the house anyway and the trouble to evict them is sometimes not worth it

Its truly sad that it has come to this, ppl living on their knowledge of the system that is

Its truly sad that it has come to this, ppl living on their knowledge of the system that is

ohhh ya

some folks look it as being crafty, exploiting the system, and thats true to an end

but when you use the system to take advantage of another private citizen, then its not exploiting the system but hurting an individual

I'm pretty sure that happened to a house 2 doors down at our old place. House set vacant for the longest time. One day these weird people moved in. They never went to work, didn't keep the yard up, nothing. Just sat on the front porch and smoked and drank. One day they were just gone.

When we moved out of that house we had a renter for a while. The renter moved out and it set vacant for a couple months. I was afraid of this very same thing happening to that house while it sat vacant. I was over there every couple weeks keeping it up and checking on it as well as having the guy across the street let me know if anything looked suspicious. Thank God that house is gone now...unfortunately it didn't burn down before we had to give it away. :mad:

That's so messed up. Such a shame she doesn't do something more productive then trying to steal from people with all that work she puts into this.
I've said it before and this is a classic example. If the criminal mind used even HALF the amount of ingenuity and effort on a legite pursuit, they (and the entire country) would be INFINTIELY better off.

I've said it before and this is a classic example. If the criminal mind used even HALF the amount of ingenuity and effort on a legite pursuit, they (and the entire country) would be INFINTIELY better off.

You nailed it, this chick obviously knows the system. She could probably get a job with a real firm and start as an admin, or assistant and work her way up into a high paying career.

always good to have a handful of dump guns laying around and a baggie of coke

"I went to check on my property and was attacked! After the smoke cleared there were guns and cocaine everywhere!"

Back
Top Bottom