• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would you pay $400 for a stamp that's approved in 2 weeks?

Now why would you go and do something like that? It just makes waaay to much sense.

My stupid ass forgot to mail in 2 copies of my form 1. I know I will get an error letter in 2 months, I'll see if I can get them to piggy back my other pending forms, I'll update if it happens!

Yeah stuff like that, I don't understand why they hadn't gone to eForms yet, it would be alot faster and easier to get ahold of a form instead of searching thru it in the pile of boxes.

Here's what really gets me though, try telling the IRS that you received their letter stating you owe them x amount for the year 2011 and have started to process their request. Followed by " please be patient as it may take 6-8 months for said paperwork to reach your desk". That'll fly over like a lead filled ballon.

I know this falls under the 1934 GCA, but come on, suppressors aren't even a weapon! It's a muffler, and why would anyone want to pay a mechanic shop $400 for a $50.00 item. I would hope the ASA along with individual's could have Suppressors fall in between AOW's & regular NFA items as pertaining to the excise tax fee! $50.00 should be the fee!
Just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom