• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you pay $400 for a stamp that's approved in 2 weeks?

Not no. Hell no. As a dealer this would probably help me, but as an American, it's nothing but further extortion for the free exercise of my rights.

What's to stop them from saying they have too many of those expedited ones, so those now take the normal 6 months? $200 now takes a year. But if you want you can pay 800 and have it in a month... This is the government we are dealing with. As nws said, do not continue to feed this out of control monster.

Sure, as long as it was covering 2 NFA items!!! I think its nothing short of bullying just to make the law abiding citizens pay $200 so they can run a $10 back ground check and put us in " The Book"

Actually, for what its worth, I think its insane to have to pay this "tax" over and over. If I send in 2 or more forms why can't they do the required digging and use that same info on the other items. Why does it cost me extra $$$ to lessen the damage on my ears or even my childs ears. Even worse, why should I pay a tax just to put a stock on my pistol. All it is is a way to keep up with who has what and make some x tra money while doing so. I shall shut up now before I really get fired up!

Last edited:
Or you could ask the examiner if you talk to them, to piggy back your other pending forums so that way they can knock it out since they have your profile in hand. :P

Back
Top Bottom