• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you register your firearms?

I Sold all my guns at a gun buy back program. It was so awesome they gave me $100 per gun. Do I have to show this as a capitol gain on my form 1040? I hope not. BTW. My son wants to know what size bullets go in a 10/22 ruger rifle. Does anyone know? I don't, I just fish.

You see it's this way.....I was on my way to the official Senator Dianne Feinstein government sponsored gun buy back, when an undocumented immigrant approached me with an evil black assault weapon, equipped with a high capacity "clip", grenade launcher, bayonet, collapsible/folding stock, pistol grip and cop killer armor piercing ammunition, demanding in Spanish that I learn to speak Spanish and turn over all my firearms so that he and Attorney General Eric Holder could smuggle them back across the border into Mexico with "Project Sort of Quicker Than a Brisk Walk and Pissed Off"! Once in Mexico, they would be smuggled back into the United States by Jihadist Muslim terrorists and sold to Straw Buyers who would give them to repeat offender, child molesting felons, out on parole for good behavior, in New York City who are actually working for Mayor Michael Bloomberg to prove that firearms are illegally imported into New York from Tonganoxie, Kansas.

After that, I couldn't understand what he was saying because he had become possessed by the devil and started speaking in foreign tongues...I think it was a Native American or a Pacific Island dialect!! He tore off his shirt, displaying a life size tatoo of Barack Obama on his chest and a certified copy of Obama's birth certificate on his back. He began marching down the street while waving a gay pride flag with his right hand and distributing Democratic Party literature with his left hand. When he reached the town square, he began shooting "Hillary 2014" t-shirts into the crowd with a Bill Clinton signature model assault compressed air t-shirt cannon. The shirt cannisters had a wardrobe malfunction and exploded as they hit the crowd, killing many of the PETA members gathered to protest government use of meat based adhesive on Obama-2012 bumper stickers.

The recipients of the few Hillary t-shirts that did not explode were awarded the priviledge of tearing my guns apart with their bare hands and feeding the parts to very reluctant rainbow, winged unicorns that flew away pooping a blood tainted stream of hand shredded rifle, shotgun and pistol parts from here to Never-Neverland.

So you see....I ain't got no stinking guns. That is the gosh honest truth!!! Sworn to on the Lincoln Bible that President Obama swore his oath of office on and a slightly smoke damaged Koran from Kandahar, Afghanistan presented to me by the Prophet himself, dressed in the same bear costume he wore on South Park!! This is all as true as all the promises of his Lord High Barackness!!
:puke::puke::puke:

How Rude!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom