• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wow! With an open mind watch these videos. Landed on the moon or a huge fake and no country has ever landed on the moon?

Moon landing faked or real

• Real

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • Fake

Votes: 26 41.3%

• Total voters
I've heard of it and I don't believe in the "theory" of gravity so what Newton says is just him saying something.
I don't think space is a vacuum.

The moon sun and salt water are a battery. The sun is the positive charge and the earth is the negative charge.
There is no gravity from spinning backwards at over 1k.
The moon is a luminary that you can see through at times. It is not something you can land on.

2 year college drop out and thankfully so because I retired at 50 and I'm not like some of the idiots in this thread. Works both ways

Gravity does not come from spinning. It comes from mass.

And I'm not sure how you arrived at "backwards"...that would imply there is a "forwards". What's the rule for which way is backwards and forwards when a sphere is spinning on an axis? Left? Right? Clockwise? Counterclockwise?

I'd love to read a paper or two, or know of a practical experiment that disproves gravity and confirms your Duracell-based theory of everything.

I'm not sure what your retirement has to do with your rejection of some really basic and fundamental science. However, in regard to political/social science, we still live in a relatively free society, so you are entitled believe whatever you like.

And I'm not sure how you arrived at "backwards"...that would imply there is a "forwards". What's the rule for which way is backwards and forwards when a sphere is spinning on an axis? Left? Right? Clockwise? Counterclockwise?

I'd love to read a paper or two, or know of a practical experiment that disproves gravity and confirms your Duracell-based theory of everything.

I'm not sure what your retirement has to do with your rejection of some really basic and fundamental science. However, in regard to political/social science, we still live in a relatively free society, so you are entitled believe whatever you like.
Mr Technical. We would be falling backwards towards the sun. Ya see, the sun rises in the east so....
Your fundamental science can't be proven because we never went to the moon. Gravity is a theory and hasn't been proven. Who was Newton and who was he realated to, have you ever checked on that dude?

I like the Duracell idea because it makes sense. The moon gets charged monthly as it goes across the sky and emits its own light. The earth is the negative charge and is why stuff is attracted to it. The sun is obviously the positive charge. Why have you never considered this?

Retirement was achieved without the false idea of schooling equals intelligence. I know what main stream science says and I can spew it out like you but I don't agree.

So, this mass thing is just sitting around and therefore we have gravity? 😃

So if I'm getting this right, the moon is made of glow in the dark cheese and we didn't even try to fly to it because it's not the right kind of cheese and radiation and we're bad at math.

At first I thought the first video guy was dumb saying this is the proof, but now I feel dumb for reading 5 pages.

Capricorn 1.

So if I'm getting this right, the moon is made of glow in the dark cheese and we didn't even try to fly to it because it's not the right kind of cheese and radiation and we're bad at math.

At first I thought the first video guy was dumb saying this is the proof, but now I feel dumb for reading 5 pages.

Capricorn 1.
I didn't watch the video. If it's not made of cheese it's made of the most reflective rock and dust known.

Come on man, you know the earth is flat and the moon glows. What is wrong with you?

Back
Top Bottom