• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wow! With an open mind watch these videos. Landed on the moon or a huge fake and no country has ever landed on the moon?

Moon landing faked or real

• Real

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • Fake

Votes: 26 41.3%

• Total voters
The Apollo landing sites have been photographed by lunar satellites from India, China, Russia, Japan and the ESA. Half of those countries have strong incentives to expose the Apollo missions if they were faked. There is even a mirror they left on the surface of moon where astronomers can shoot a laser at it to measure the exact distance from the earth to the moon down to the millimeter.

I'm just countering what could be happening instead of the narrative. Its okay, some question and some follow without questioning.

There's no narrative.

The basic science we are discussing spans centuries, continents, languages, cultures, regimes. There's no agenda behind it. It's been observed and tested for hundreds of years.

I've been critical of many modern scientific agendas (my climate skepticism is now nearly 2 decades old), but what you are touting is flat out, unprovable nonsense. You've seen through the moon? Egads, man. Even if we hadn't been there: It's got easily observed crater impacts. Visible in great detail with a $200 telescope. You should buy yourself one. It will be illuminating in many ways.

Things to consider
It’s the theory of gravity.
Governments lie . No nation has ever broke the antarctic threaty. Even when at war with each other.
Why do we see the same stars our ancestors saw if we a traveling through space at the speeds they claim?
Why don’t skyscrapers light up from the top instead of all at the same time at sunrise?
Why do scientist say they are only about 1% sure about what they claim about space. See Neal Tyson
When bible says they shall proclaim that they have inherited nothing but lies I believe it because I can say it now…

Things to consider
It’s the theory of gravity.
Governments lie . No nation has ever broke the antarctic threaty. Even when at war with each other.
Why do we see the same stars our ancestors saw if we a traveling through space at the speeds they claim?
Why don’t skyscrapers light up from the top instead of all at the same time at sunrise?
Why do scientist say they are only about 1% sure about what they claim about space. See Neal Tyson
When bible says they shall proclaim that they have inherited nothing but lies I believe it because I can say it now…
We are going in a circle. It's not like we are just shooting through space in a straight line. We always come back to the same place. That is why you see certain constellations and certain stars at certain times of the year depending on where we are in our orbit around the sun. It takes just a little over 365 days to complete the orbit. Also the reason for seasons.

I’m beginning to suspect that not everyone on the odt has had experience hooking various sized and colored styrofoam balls together with sticks…

IMG_5212.jpeg

We are going in a circle. It's not like we are just shooting through space in a straight line. We always come back to the same place. That is why you see certain constellations and certain stars at certain times of the year depending on where we are in our orbit around the sun. It takes just a little over 365 days to complete the orbit. Also the reason for seasons.
The sun is moving too according to the current model.

Back
Top Bottom