• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wow! With an open mind watch these videos. Landed on the moon or a huge fake and no country has ever landed on the moon?

Moon landing faked or real

• Real

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • Fake

Votes: 26 41.3%

• Total voters
1709347310063.png

No one- absolutely no one, has seen stars through the moon with a pair of binoculars.
I don't like calling people liars because I don't know if they are trolling but anyone who says they can see stars through the moon is either trolling. mentally unstable, or a liar.
Unless they are tripping balls. Then maybe they can see things no one else can.

There is a starting point in that equation. If the intensity of light was bright enough to blind at it's source (reflection of sunlight at the surface of the moon) then, yes, it would be an issue. But just because you have a perception of the intensity anywhere along the curve, doesn't automatically mean the intensity, at its starting point, would cause blindness.

A similar application of the same law would be earth's gravity: You move away from the earth, and the gravity diminishes by the same law. But that doesn't mean Earth's gravity is enough to crush you when you are standing on the surface.

Speaking of gravity, when has something been a theory for hundreds of years and not been proven? By the way I'm neither here nor there when it comes to this I just have an open mind. I'm very pessimistic when it comes to anything out government says is true. 90% of the time it's the opposite because everything is inverted with them. Look at the scamdemic. For the argument of all the people involved it would take to lie about the moon landing again look no further than all the doctors that went along with the lie because of the money they were getting and they didn't want to get ostracized from their cult. Last thing there's a video of Buzz Aldrin saying all the videos we've seen of the moon landing were a simulation and we didn't see them actually doing it.
I replied to many things I seen not just yours so my bad for the word salad.

Just for grins, please disclose your highest level of formal education.
Like how we let the experts with the highest form of education dictate healthy children should get the covid vaccine? The experts are trapped in a cult and will not go against the grain for fear of being ostracized and to lose all funding. Gallileo went against the experts of his time and look what happened. When one side shuts down public discourse there's something fishy about that right?

Like how we let the experts with the highest form of education dictate healthy children should get the covid vaccine? The experts are trapped in a cult and will not go against the grain for fear of being ostracized and to lose all funding. Gallileo went against the experts of his time and look what happened. When one side shuts down public discourse there's something fishy about that right?

I don't think anyone here is arguing people don't act foolishly, herd-like, self-interested, etc.

The difference between the COVID vaccine debate and fundamental physical laws is pretty obvious: One is a brand new technology, emerging from an industry via a highly captured regulatory mechanism, with an extreme profit motive. Overlaid with the modern world's rather silly, red vs. blue political gamesmanship.

The universal laws of physics are now long established, proven everywhere. endless times, whether in your garage, high school classrooms, or sophisticated laboratories with million dollar equipment. And if there was once a profit or cultural motive to be found, that's no longer relevant. Truth emerges over a long enough timeline, and those laws are as true as anything we know.

We seem to have, in typical ODT fashion, wandered from the original question of whether or not the moon landing was faked, thereby diminishing the gravity of the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom