• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

WTB or Trade for Hunting clothing Large

tazfxrp

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
30   0
Reaction score
I'm 55 and some of you know I'm a left leg amputee. This will be the first time Hunting so I'm in need of clothing. I think I have everything else. I'll be Hunting with 30-30 Marlin from a natural ground blind. Going south of Jackson to the Wildlife Forest area with a friend from our club.

As long as it's useful and large size it will be great. Let me know what you have and if you are with in an hours drive I'll buy breakfast or lunch. Won't be to fancy, I'm on the disabled bench so I don't have a whole Lot of scratch. If you're farther away I will pay shipping if you'd be willing.

Thank you very very much.
Tazfxrp

I'm 55 and some of you know I'm a left leg amputee. This will be the first time Hunting so I'm in need of clothing. I think I have everything else. I'll be Hunting with 30-30 Marlin from a natural ground blind. Going south of Jackson to the Wildlife Forest area with a friend from our club.

As long as it's useful and large size it will be great. Let me know what you have and if you are with in an hours drive I'll buy breakfast or lunch. Won't be to fancy, I'm on the disabled bench so I don't have a whole Lot of scratch. If you're farther away I will pay shipping if you'd be willing.

Thank you very very much.
Tazfxrp
Brother I still waiting on an address

Back
Top Bottom