• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

WTB or Trade for Hunting clothing Large

A friend who is taking me to pop my cherry in hunting. He keeps telling me I need to get Scent Lok clothing but there is no way I can afford it, just bought a freezer for anything I might harvest. Hunting from the ground and having the breeze if there is one at my face, is there anything else I can use? I bought a package for Dead Down Wind products and scent killer antiperspirant for amazon. Do I need more?

Pic of products I bought on amazon

Attachments

• IMG_20190925_121456.jpg
    IMG_20190925_121456.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 5
A friend who is taking me to pop my cherry in hunting. He keeps telling me I need to get Scent Lok clothing but there is no way I can afford it, just bought a freezer for anything I might harvest. Hunting from the ground and having the breeze if there is one at my face, is there anything else I can use? I bought a package for Dead Down Wind products and scent killer antiperspirant for amazon. Do I need more?
Some swear by scent lock clothing....I’ve never used it or cared to try it. I’ve done quite well doing as you have planned. Playing the wind is paramount. Use the scent eliminating products you bought and keep the wind in your face and you should be just fine.

I would love to go bow hunting. At 30yards I'm at 6 lung and heart shots out of 7. Any one south of I20 or close, care to take a newbie on my first bow hunt and my probably first hunt.

Thanks guys you have been great!

If you are willing to pay for the camo clothing, walmart usually has stuff pretty cheap. I just got new pants for $15 and new shirt for $10 the other day. Shirt supposedly has some kind if insect repellent already in it.

Back
Top Bottom