• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

WTF PepBoys????

tenor (5).gif

They drained the oil and forgot to fill it up and ran it...that's what happened.
Sounds about right. Pep Boys in Macon has been gone for at least 2 years. But they WERE deep in the ghetto beside I75. I worked there in 91 and saw a good bit of half ass work done in those service bays. But I can see where the OP would rightfully be thoroughly pissed especially if the warranty company said they were good to go.

Pep boys or Peeps as we call them hire one great ase certified tech and the rest are drop outs that never worked on a car before! I buy car soap. From them would NEVER even send my worst enemy there for a repair!! Especially for an exotic foreign car. They have a terrible rep in the industry. Ass used to have that. American service station, see what happened to them

Well, what ought to scare the BeJeezus out of them is 95,000 Georgia hillbillies on an outdoor forum telling him what he ought to do about the situation, LOL!

That most change their own oil ! Rabbit , thinking you got them by the shorts hairs with the technology !

Back
Top Bottom