WTT: HK USC to UMP SBR conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infi-del

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
120   0
Reaction score
H&K USC converted to take M3 30 round steel mags. Lower is a Special Weapons back from the brief time they were actually making good stuff. Pretty sure I have the original stock and stuff... but they might be faded because I think they're out in my garage. Barrel was cut, crowned and coated by RDTS. Upper was dyed black. I got 6 mags I'll include with it and two blackhawk triple mag pouches. This is a SBR and is properly registered with the ATF. You must have it transfered into your name. This is not for the guys that are looking for a paperwork free gun. The top rail is factory HK polymer. The side rails were extra long rails (I think GG&G made them... not sure) but they were supposed to be for the bottom and stick out longer for a light. I bought two, chopped them and coated them black to give more mounting options on the side. They are the same length of an M4 rail. That's why one Magpul panel covers them perfectly.

I am looking for a 1996 Ford Bronco. I see them sell for around $3,500 to $4,000 with 150,000 to 200,000 miles on them. Has to be in good shape. I mean I understand a vehicle with close to 200K miles is gonna need some love... but I don't want one that's dented all to hell. Body, interior, all that stuff has to be good. I don't want it if the tops been taken off. Those things leak after that. My absolute best case scenario preference would be all silver with gray interior. Second would be solid Black with Gray interior. That being said the Burgundy ones and Forest Green ones are nice too. Really wanna avoid anything with red or blue interior... but let me know what you have. I will of course want to allow my mechanic to look it over.

I could also be interested in a good condition 4 Wheeler. Something with 4X4, and automatic is a plus. Would love a Yamaha Gizzly.

New owner has to pay all transfer taxes.

pic20.picturetrail.com_VOL164_1028882_1922823_408978412.jpg

I have other guns to toss in for the right deal... That 870 is Class III SBS. Think the barrel is 12.5"

pic20.picturetrail.com_VOL164_1028882_1922823_409666549.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom