• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

XSmojo is new on the scene (this scene). A few things to sell and so much to buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to find this site and also bewildered about how I did not already know??!! :confused:

I want to include a note for anyone checking up on me when I offer to buy your stuff. I am new to this site but not new to the market. I have feedback and such on other sites, all positive.

I am former USAF and a Volunteer (Go Vols!) living here in Dawg town (ATL). You will find me in the armory section most of the time but I do have some ATV interests too.

For my fellow firearms traders: I consider myself more a buyer than a trader. I hesitate you use the term "collector" since that would imply i have some sort focus and obviously I do not. I like milsurp and modern.

On FTF sales I do use a record of sale (RoS) and I need to see (see only)photo ID or permit . This is simply for you to confirm (to me) that you are a LEGAL RESIDENT and buyer (or seller), nothing more. It stays only with me. If you have a problem with that then I have to assume there is a reason and there will be no deal.

I appreciate that some of you have opinion on this topic and obviously I do too. This is not an invite to a debate. I am prior military and prior law enforcement and this is not my first rodeo. It is only going in my file so no need to get squirrely about it, just fill in the blank and sign. :p

XSmojo

Good luck with that. I'd never fill out a bill of sale. I'll flash you my DL or GWL, but that's about as good as anyone is going to get around here. I'm not letting any one have a copy of my info, no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom