• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

XTAC 5.56 9.99/bx

Not to thread jack, but Georgia Arms has SS109 for $275 for 500 rounds. You won't see it online but they have it in the store. 500 round limit per person. The line was out the door today. Lol saw one guy who spent $3700 on ammo. Just gonna pass that on sorry if I thread jacked.

Not to thread jack, but Georgia Arms has SS109 for $275 for 500 rounds. You won't see it online but they have it in the store. 500 round limit per person. The line was out the door today. Lol saw one guy who spent $3700 on ammo. Just gonna pass that on sorry if I thread jacked.

LOL line being out the door isnt hard at that place considering the lobby only holds about 10 folks LOL, talked with them today and they said they did have a large amount of the 62 grain stuff and hoped to have some 55 gr in Feb

They haven't put up anything online for quite some time. I've almost counted them out, entirely.

They haven't put up anything online for quite some time. I've almost counted them out, entirely.

Yeah I don't know why they haven't put it on line but they do have it in the store. Yeah it ain't a big lobby but it is staying packed all day long.

Back
Top Bottom