• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
negative if provable

•Positive means you were pleased with the overall transaction.

•Negative means that someone backed out of a “committed deal” or an item was misrepresented in some way. (Must be provable)
•Neutral is used for ratings that are currently under investigation or for rare circumstances where neither a Positive or a Negative seems to fit.

I'd leave a negative feedback if it happened to me.

- - - Updated - - -

That is a tough call. It could be limited knowledge or it could be dishonesty. I guess it depends on which one you think it is.

It's irrelevant...the end result is the same.

If I bought a gun and was TOLD it was NIB and I genuinely had no clue (or how to tell) then I'd say in my ad, "Bought from an individual and was TOLD it was NIB". I won a rifle at a charity raffle once and the dealer was there that they bought them from. When I got it home and inspected it closer, it was DEFINITELY a used rifle. I sold it with full disclosure of my observations even though I had thoroughly cleaned it and the average Joe would have never been able to tell it wasn't unfired.

I think he did misrepresent by calling something BNIB and un-fired without fully understanding what those terms meant and by not inspecting the gun. He was called out and deal cancelled.

Come on, If you don't know how a barrel smiley is made you don't know squat about guns

He also offered another $50 Cash to the Trade making it a Total of $200 Cash Plus his gun for mine.
I was kinda blown away because my gun was almost equal in value to his... approx $750 Locally or Online.
Makes me think he knew it was fired and and really wanted to get out from under the gun... possible issues with his gun ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom