• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also offered another $50 Cash to the Trade making it a Total of $200 Cash Plus his gun for mine.
I was kinda blown away because my gun was almost equal in value to his... approx $750 Locally or Online.
Makes me think he knew it was fired and and really wanted to get out from under the gun... possible issues with his gun ?

Assumptions there. Leave the feedback you wish, and it will be worked out.

Leave what feedback you choose and it will be worked out if challenged.

Exactly the point of my previous statement. The OP obviously feels shafted.....leave the neg feedback and sort it out if need be. Not really a need for a public discussion. No reason to feel bad about leaving a negative feedback with deal gone South, it helps everyone in the community to beware of these shady members when they do pop up.

I think every member should take the responsibility to leave a negative feedback where it is warranted. If the other guy can prove he does not deserve it, then fine. Otherwise, it helps everyone out.

Exactly the point of my previous statement. The OP obviously feels shafted.....leave the neg feedback and sort it out if need be. Not really a need for a public discussion. No reason to feel bad about leaving a negative feedback with deal gone South, it helps everyone in the community to beware of these shady members when they do pop up.

I think every member should take the responsibility to leave a negative feedback where it is warranted. If the other guy can prove he does not deserve it, then fine. Otherwise, it helps everyone out.
all that become private. Some people want to make sure that negative is justifiable. Just about everything is up for challenge on this site, well unless OS says so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom