Yay Mods!

What’s the reason for multiple accounts?
Not real sure...but i imagine so they can troll and talk ugly to people...when they get a ban on that account they just come back under the i ther account and oick up where they left of...stirring chit....but thats just my opinion from what ive seen

So there's no confusion, I said I didn't see a problem WHEN I saw it, which was early on (when I moved it to the Pasture). Obviously it deteriorated after that. And I promise you, if I deleted everything "I" thought was inappropriate, y'all would have the tar and feather out. ;)
And I'll also be clear that I do in fact 'blame' people for feeding trolls and the ensuing nonsense. But I have no expectation that will completely stop. It is the internet after all....
The irony of all this is some complain we are too quick on the trigger. :noidea:

We'll get to it as soon as we are aware. It certainly will vary depending on when it is reported and how many mods are online.

No feathers ruffled. Just interwebz. :yo:
I understand. However, responding to a topic, staying on topic, and making a generalized statement on the topic is appropriate. I meant what I said at the top. Thank you Mods. Response times can always be improving, maybe a tweak of the system like a pre alarm or something? Someone making personal attacks w profane babbling should be handled ASAP. Again, thank you Mods.

Not real sure...but i imagine so they can troll and talk ugly to people...when they get a ban on that account they just come back under the i ther account and oick up where they left of...stirring chit....but thats just my opinion from what ive seen
They prolly argue with themselves. You know, split personality and all.

Sounds boring to do. Fat keyboard warriors have a hard time getting out the house.

LiveLeak-dot-com-giphy17_1553005248.gif

Holy smokes, I go away for a few days and miss all the fun. Just my luck. Ok, so let me get this straight. Members were to slow to report rude behavior, the troll insulted someone’s mom, this went on for a couple of hours, troll was finally banned twenty minutes after being reported and it’s the members fault for feeding him. Does they about sum things up. Wow, the mods are getting more and more like, well, never mind, I’ll keep that little jewel to myself.

Back
Top Bottom