Yay Mods!

I understand. However, responding to a topic, staying on topic, and making a generalized statement on the topic is appropriate. I meant what I said at the top. Thank you Mods. Response times can always be improving, maybe a tweak of the system like a pre alarm or something? Someone making personal attacks w profane babbling should be handled ASAP. Again, thank you Mods.
Hopefully I won't regret it and I won't volunteer others, but if you ever see something that is absolutely over the top that has been hanging out there and I'm online, send me a PM. If it's just people arguing attempting to hurt each others feelings, it'll get it handled as soon as we see it through normal channels.

Hopefully I won't regret it and I won't volunteer others, but if you ever see something that is absolutely over the top that has been hanging out there and I'm online, send me a PM. If it's just people arguing attempting to hurt each others feelings, it'll get it handled as soon as we see it through normal channels.
pedophiles, mother ****ers, child molesters, yo momma a whore is ok? JK

ya'll hide from the masses now so we dont know when mods are on, thats real cool.Gonna sneak up on em and give em dat point

pedophiles, mother ****ers, child molesters, yo momma a whore is ok? JK
I'm sure everyone will survive name calling until it's dealt with. Especially if the troll is ignored. Someone posts something obscene or starts with threats, send me a PM. Again, not going to volunteer others.. Heck you have other ways to get in touch with me you've used if you think I'm not on. If I can get to it, I will.

Back
Top Bottom