• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Yesterday's Heroes"?! You can't fix STUPID....!

I thought Colin Clapadick started kneeling for attention when he became backup quarterback. Funny, this wasn't an issue when he was first string!
Have you researched the
I thought Colin Clapadick started kneeling for attention when he became backup quarterback. Funny, this wasn't an issue when he was first string!
Research Colin's history and you will see that he has always been a community figure. Not just for blacks but all. A lot of professional athletes do a lot of things that help communities. Most of them choose to do it in the shadows because they are doing it out of their genuine heart not for promotions!
Every one talks about kneeling but won't talk about WHY he felt the need to kneel. Let's talk about that a little and why it was so important for Coaches,Players, and fans to unite for it.

There was a story on the news a couple of days ago about how 80% of NFL players are broke 5 years after retiring. And we are supposed to take advice from them?

There was a story on the news a couple of days ago about how 80% of NFL players are broke 5 years after retiring. And we are supposed to take advice from them?
How many professional athletes do you know personally? Have you seen an NFL players retirement Check? Not too shabby!That story probably broke on CNN.
Only advice I would suggest about taking advice form NFL players without doing your research is How to play football at the highest level. Other than that I wouldn't recommend it without researching it as well

Have you researched the

Research Colin's history and you will see that he has always been a community figure. Not just for blacks but all. A lot of professional athletes do a lot of things that help communities. Most of them choose to do it in the shadows because they are doing it out of their genuine heart not for promotions!
Every one talks about kneeling but won't talk about WHY he felt the need to kneel. Let's talk about that a little and why it was so important for Coaches,Players, and fans to unite for it.

I like what Jason Brown did - Gave up a 37.5 million dollar contract to become a farmer and gives almost everything he grows away to the community.

Back
Top Bottom