• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yet another example of why "pocket" guns need holsters

I'm thinking it had to be an NAA 22 of something of the like...."the round hit the table top and shattered." Sounds like a .22 to me.

Or else RIP ammo. :boink:

Pocket holsters have their place but a trigger guard holster is really the ONLY thing that guarantees(as much as it is humanly possible to do so) that a gun won't fire in a pocket. Pocket holsters are usually nylon or some such and the fabric can bend or roll either out of position or in some cases even into the trigger guard and cause the very danger you are trying to protect from. And, fellas, a womans purse is NO PLACE for a gun in a pocket holster. My wife's purse looks like a tool room and bazaar stockroom. No place to be risking a gun sliding out of a floppy pocket holster.

I'm thinking it had to be an NAA 22 of something of the like...."the round hit the table top and shattered." Sounds like a .22 to me.

Or else RIP ammo. :boink:

NAA 22's would require the hammer be cocked. I surely hope he wasn't dumb enough to carry a single action pistol cocked...

Any suggestions for the Kahr CM9's and the likes, I had seen a Kydex sleeve insert that works with jeans?

I have a Tagua one I can send you if you want it. Just bought a CM9 and it came with this holster that I'll never use. Shoot me a PM and it's yours.

Pocket holsters have their place but a trigger guard holster is really the ONLY thing that guarantees(as much as it is humanly possible to do so) that a gun won't fire in a pocket. Pocket holsters are usually nylon or some such and the fabric can bend or roll either out of position or in some cases even into the trigger guard and cause the very danger you are trying to protect from. And, fellas, a womans purse is NO PLACE for a gun in a pocket holster. My wife's purse looks like a tool room and bazaar stockroom. No place to be risking a gun sliding out of a floppy pocket holster.

Many ladies I've worked with either velcro or even stitch a holster into place in their purse so it is consistently in the same place where they can reach it fast in an emergency.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom