Yet another example of why "pocket" guns need holsters

NAA 22's would require the hammer be cocked. I surely hope he wasn't dumb enough to carry a single action pistol cocked...
Conceivably the hammer could have been cocked in his pocket as well while attempting to retrieve the valet ticket...but your point still stands.
im guessing the TABLE is what splintered. Cheap particle board crap.
Ahhh...probably so, didn't think about that.

we can make you one for your PM40.
www.aegisarmory.US

I'll order one for sure. Kinda thinking about the Sheath for one but not sure how comfortable the PM40 would be as a necklace. LOL! Now I had my P3AT in the Mic holster around my neck once, but even with the trigger covered, knowing that the barrel was pointing right at my chin was just too unnerving.

Many ladies I've worked with either velcro or even stitch a holster into place in their purse so it is consistently in the same place where they can reach it fast in an emergency.

That's a great idea. I'll try to get her to do something like that. Best I have been able to do is get her to dedicate one of the many pockets for the gun along.

Also thanks for the inner tube grip idea. I'll save a fortune over Hogues. LOL!

Conceivably the hammer could have been cocked in his pocket as well while attempting to retrieve the valet ticket...but your point still stands.

It is possible. I have one and from experience I can tell you that unless you're trying to cock it. Also they have the handy dandy safety notch that keeps the hammer off the rim. Great little pistols but not very accurate lol.

Now I had my P3AT in the Mic holster around my neck once, but even with the trigger covered, knowing that the barrel was pointing right at my chin was just too unnerving.
There is a great little neck holster from Comp-tac that holds the weapon horizontally. Used to run with it, mow the lawn and even under a dress shirt on occasion. Comfortable, not noticeable and with a few hours practice completely quick, considering the set-up.

I didn't read the link on the OP or the 4 pages of responses yet(I'm at work), but I **** you not, last week we had an off duty officer come into our store that had his duty G22 in his pocket(well, half way in his pocket). All I could think to myself is God I hope he doesn't have one in the chamber.

There is a great little neck holster from Comp-tac that holds the weapon horizontally. Used to run with it, mow the lawn and even under a dress shirt on occasion. Comfortable, not noticeable and with a few hours practice completely quick, considering the set-up.

The Aegis Armory Sheath design lets the barrel face the ground, a far less dangerous direction. Additionally, because you cannot remove the gun vertically, a jostle or bounce will not drop the gun from the holster like one thats held in by friction on the trigger guard area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom